Self-pay fee is $100 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I do accept the following insurances:
- Beacon Health Strategies (please check the back of your insurance card and see if this is your mental health provider, they cover most insurances covered through the Health Connector or other non-profit agencies).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim
- UnitedHealthCare Plans
Unfortunately, I do not accept basic Mass Health products. However, if there is any question about whether I accept your insurance plan, please feel free to give me a call at 978-291-6750.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, HSA cards, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a $50 no-show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.